Simscale FEA Training: Introduction to FEA
The primary objective of this Simscale FEA Training class is to teach participants Finite Element Analysis using the Simscale FEA Platform. Thus, upon completion of this course, participants will be able to setup, solve, and diagnose their own Structural and Thermal Analyses in the Simscale.
Duration: 4 Days
- Session Length: 4 days or 2 daysThis class can be broken into multiple sessions, thus making it easier to digest, and less disruptive to your work week!
Any personal computer with Apple macOS or Microsoft Windows and also a web browser.
Who Should Attend:
This class is specifically tailored for designers and those with a technical background and prior experience designing in any 3D CAD Platform. Therefore, an engineering degree is not a prerequisite, however an open mind and a creative spirit are!
Skills You Will Learn in this Simscale FEA Training Class:
* The role of FEA in Product Development and also Time Management as a “Casual Analyst”
* A Wide Variety of Geometry Preparation and Meshing Techniques
* Best Practices in Analyzing Parts and Assemblies
* Physics include: Structural, Modal, Thermal (Steady State and Transient), Thermal Stress
* Communicating with both Qualitative and Quantitative Results Post-processing
* Applications include Connecting Rod assemblies, Electronic Circuit Board, Sheet metal, Plastic, and more!
“Top to Bottom, this was the best training I’ve attended.”Rich J.