PTC Creo Simulate Training: Intro to FEA
The primary objective of this PTC Creo Simulate Training class is to teach participants Finite Element Analysis using the PTC Creo Simulate platform. Thus, upon completion of this course, participants will be able to setup, solve, and diagnose their own Structural and Thermal Analyses in Creo Simulate.
Class Duration: 5 Days
- Session Length: 5 days or 3 & 2 daysThis class can be broken into multiple sessions, thus making it easier to digest, and less disruptive to your work week!
Who Should Attend:
This class is specifically tailored for designers and those with a technical background and prior experience designing in PTC Creo Parametric (or Pro/Engineer, Wildfire, etc). Therefore, an engineering degree is not a prerequisite, however an open mind and a creative spirit are!
Skills You Will Learn in this PTC Creo Simulate Training Class:
* The role of FEA in Product Development
* The best Time Management as a “Casual Analyst”
* A Wide Variety of Geometry Preparation and Meshing Techniques
* Best Practices in Analyzing Parts and Assemblies
* Physics include: Structural, Thermal (Steady State and Transient), Thermal Stress, Modal, and Buckling
* In addition, communicating with both Qualitative and Quantitative Results Post-processing
* Also, creating Sensors, and Utilizing Optimization and Evaluation Design Studies
* Finally, applications include Connecting Rod assemblies, Electronic Circuit Board, Sheet metal, Plastic, and more!
“Great class! I learned a lot and the instructor was very knowledgeable and easy to follow. I will be able to head back to work with a lot of hands-on knowledge I can apply to my job.”Nathan M.