Ansys Workbench Mechanical Training: Intro to FEA
The primary objective of this Ansys Workbench Mechanical Training class is to teach participants Finite Element Analysis using the Ansys Workbench platform. Thus, upon completion of this course, participants will be able to setup, solve, and diagnose their own Structural and Thermal Analyses in the Ansys Mechanical Workbench.
Class Duration: 5 Days
- Session Length: 5 days or 3 & 2 daysThis class can be broken into multiple sessions, thus making it easier to digest, and less disruptive to your work week!
Ansys Mechanical and a connection to Native CAD (Solidworks, PTC Creo, etc).
Who Should Attend:
This class is specifically tailored for designers and those with a technical background and prior experience designing in any 3D CAD Platform. Therefore, an engineering degree is not a prerequisite, however an open mind and a creative spirit are!
Skills You Will Learn in this Ansys Workbench Mechanical Training Class:
* The role of FEA in Product Development
* The best Time Management as a “Casual Analyst”
* A Wide Variety of Geometry Preparation and Meshing Techniques
* Best Practices in Analyzing Parts and also Assemblies
* Physics include: Structural, Thermal (Steady State and Transient), Thermal Stress, Modal, and Buckling
* In addition, communicating with both Qualitative and Quantitative Results Post-processing
* Also, creating Parameters, and Utilizing Design of Experiments (DOEs), Response Surfaces, and Goal Driven Optimizations.
* Finally, applications include Connecting Rod assemblies, Electronic Circuit Board, Sheet metal, Plastic, and more!
“Jim was an exceptional instructor during the Intro to ANSYS training. He has a wealth of knowledge on the subject but still taught from a practical, real-world perspective. I came into the class with some experience and from day one I was learning new and more effective ways to use the software.”Connor S.